System Example F: Connecting stageboxes to three Live consoles
- Follow the instructions in to connect the stagebox(es) to the first two consoles via Blacklight. The third console will be a second Slave console, set up as described below.
- Connect each stagebox MADI port 3 (Out only) to the third Live console using a single 75 Ω BNC coax cable (max 75 m, conforming to spec defined in the ).
- If a redundant MADI connection is required, ensure each stagebox MADI port 3 is connected to an odd numbered port on the third console and connect each stagebox MADI port 4 (Out only) to the next console MADI port (e.g. stagebox ports 3 & 4 to the third console ports A1 & A2 respectively).
- Set the third console to clock from the MADI port connected to the stagebox, as described in the main section.
- If a redundant MADI connection is being used, turn on Redundancy Status for the relevant pair of MADI ports in the third console's I/O page.
- The first two consoles and all stageboxes will be clocked as in . The third console will be clocked to the stagebox (which is clocked from the Master Console via the Blacklight Concentrator).
Setup: Clocking - System Example F: Connecting stageboxes to three Live consoles