System Example B: Clocking the Live console from an external source
- Follow the instructions in to connect the stagebox(es) to the Master console.
- Connect the Live console to the external 96 kHz clock source (or 48 kHz if running the console at 48 kHz).
- Set the Live console's clock source to the desired external source from the Console Options page, as described in the main section and shown below.
- Do not connect the external clock source to any other device in the SSL Live system; the Master Live console will distribute the clock to all other devices in the Live system when set up correctly.
- For the more complex system examples below (multiple Live consoles, Blacklight II etc.), combine these steps (i.e. only the Master console clocked from the external source) with the setup required.
Setup: Clocking - System Example B: Clocking the Live console from an external source