Welcome to the SSL Live Manual
LIVE is designed to accommodate a variety of operating styles; there may be two or three methods of performing each operation and you may use what suits you best.
This flexibility allows immediate access to a wide variety of functions. For example, you might be controlling an Aux monitor send on the Quick Controls, while adjusting a reverb in the main screen, and altering the selected channel's EQ in the Channel Control Tile!
The aim of the following tutorial is to get you started with these methods as quickly as possible.
We recommend you spend around 20-30 minutes running through this tutorial.
For further feature details, please visit the Setup and Reference sections after the tutorial.
Here are a few principles for getting the most out of this tutorial:
Cyan highlights denote additional information that accompanies core descriptions.
- Navigation graphics describe a user button-press sequence:
- Buttons are bordered like this.
- Labels within the software or on the hardware are written as bold.
- Links to relevant pages appear in . Useful links are generally listed at the bottom of each topic.
- Touching takes you to alphabetised links.
- The large blue arrows at top and bottom of each tutorial allow topic navigation in sequence.