Copying Send Mixes
You may recreate a particular Stem, Aux, or Master mix onto another Stem, Aux, or Master bus using Channel View Bus Copy.
Notes: Only paths that can contribute to the source path will be available in bus copy (for example, Auxes do not source to Stems).
- Select the bus path strip to be copied from.
- Touch Copy to reveal the copy window. The path to copy from will be indicated in green.
- Touch Bus Copy.
- Select which path types to copy. Use Set All and Toggle for even faster selection manipulation.
- Now select the paths to paste to. They will be indicated in purple.
- Now press and hold Apply.
- To finish, press the Copy again to close the window and clear the selection.
Bus Copy can be used to copy between bus types, e.g. to copy an Aux mix to a Stem.
Beware: There is no way to recover settings overwritten during a copy process other than recalling them from a previously saved scene or showfile.